- USE OF THE WEBSITE
- CONTENT OF WEBSITE
- MODIFICATION TO THE SERVICES AND PRICES
- GOVERNING LAW
- TRANSACTIONS IN INDIA ONLY
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- SEVERABILITY OF PROVISIONS
- TRADEMARK, COPYRIGHT AND RESTRICTION
- PROFANITY POLICY
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF WOMAN AMBASSADORS
This document is an electronic record within the meaning of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes, as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.womanambassadors.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Aditi Poddar with its registered office at 4A, 1D PRINCE GOLAM MD. SHAH ROAD, KOLKATA, Kolkata West Bengal, 700045 (hereinafter referred to as "Woman Ambassadors").
Use of the Website, either by registration or by any other means, is available only to persons, who are 18 years of age and above and persons who can enter into a legally binding contract, and or are not barred by any law for the time being in force. If you access Woman Ambassadors, either by registration on the Site or by any other means, not as an individual but on behalf of a legal entity, you represent that you are fully authorized to do so and the listing, posting or information placed on the site on behalf of the legal entity is your responsibility and you agree to be accountable for the same to other users of the Site. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Woman Ambassadors reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Woman Ambassadors’ notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
B. USE OF THE WEBSITE
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding sub-clauses: You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- Belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous Is misleading in any way;
- invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- Is misleading in any way;
- Is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- Infringes upon or violates any third party's rights, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity;
- Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files);
- Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- promotes a particular political party or cause which is inappropriate in the opinion of Woman Ambassadors;
- Contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without Our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of "virtual" products related to the Website.
- Interferes with another User's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights or third party trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy;
- Is fraudulent or involves the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Impersonates another person or entity;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, including but not limited to, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents or impedes investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation.
You agree that Woman Ambassadors has full and unrestricted authority to determine whether a given entry, product, post or message falls within the purview of the restrictions outlined in the above clause, and to take necessary action in that regard.
You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including but not limited, the terms Woman Ambassadors, Woman Ambassadors.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Woman Ambassadors or otherwise tarnish or dilute any of Woman Ambassadors’ trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks or trade name as may be owned or used by Us.
You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octopi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service, Your purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
You shall be solely liable for any liability or loss suffered by Woman Ambassadors, arising out of your non-compliance with any applicable law as mentioned above in Sub-clause 6.
C. CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE
The Website contains content which includes Your Information, Woman Ambassadors’ information and Information from other users. You agree not to copy, modify, or distribute such content (other than Your Information), Woman Ambassadors’ copyrights or trademarks. When You give us any content as part of Your Information, you are granting us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, perform and display such content (in whole or part) worldwide through the Website as well as on any of our affiliates or partners websites, publications and mobile platform.
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
D. MODIFICATION TO THE SERVICES AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
The obligations and liabilities of either parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
G. GOVERNING LAW
H. TRANSACTIONS IN INDIA ONLY
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Woman Ambassadors makes no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own risk and Woman Ambassadors is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
I. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Woman Ambassadors without restriction. Any assignment or transfer by you shall be null and void.
J. SEVERABILITY OF PROVISIONS
K. TRADEMARK, COPYRIGHT AND RESTRICTION
This site is controlled and operated by Woman Ambassadors and products are sold by Woman Ambassadors. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
L. PROFANITY POLICY
Woman Ambassadors prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area. This policy extends to all other areas of the site that another User may view.
N. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF WOMAN AMBASSADORS
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
You also agree that Woman Ambassadors is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered due to damage caused to the product.
In no case shall Woman Ambassadors, our proprietor, directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
While we have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of the products that appear on the Site, we cannot guarantee that your monitor or screen’s display of any colour will be completely accurate, as computer monitors and screens of electronic devices vary.
Cancellation by Us
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled shall include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or any defect regarding the quality of the product. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.
Cancellations by the User
In case of requests for order cancellations, we reserve the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason. As part of usual business practice, if we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed / approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. A request for cancellation of order shall be valid and accepted only if they are made within 24 (twenty four) hours of making the order on the Site. We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed or orders for which request for cancellation is made after the expiry of 24 (twenty hours) from making the order. We have the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. The User agrees not to dispute the decision made by us and accepts our decision regarding the cancellation.
Fraudulent /Declined Transactions
We may constantly monitor the user’s account in order to avoid fraudulent accounts and transactions. Users with more than one account or availing our services fraudulently shall be liable for legal actions under applicable law and we reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Site fraudulently. We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions. In the event of detection of any fraudulent or declined transaction, prior to initiation of legal actions, We reserve the right to immediately delete such account and dishonour all past and pending orders without any liability. For the purpose of this clause, we shall owe no liability for any refunds.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Credit Card Details
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on the Site will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to us. Further the said information will not be utilized and shared by us with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on you.